A Diverse MBA Community

I Am Diversity Video Series

4:09

I am Diversity: Meet Our Students

A core part of the Darden School's mission is to foster a diverse community that broadens understanding and elevates performance. Diversity comes in many forms, including race, ethnicity, thought, and professional background. In this video, meet some of Darden's students and learn more about the unique perspectives they bring to the classroom.
I am Diversity: Meet Our Students PLAY VIDEO
4:09

I am Diversity: Meet Our Students

A core part of the Darden School's mission is to foster a diverse community that broadens understanding and elevates performance. Diversity comes in many forms, including race, ethnicity, thought, and professional background. In this video, meet some of Darden's students and learn more about the unique perspectives they bring to the classroom.

I Am Diversity: Diversity at Darden PLAY VIDEO
1:53

I Am Diversity: Diversity at Darden

A core part of the Darden School's mission is to foster a diverse community that broadens understanding and elevates performance. Diversity comes in many forms, including race, ethnicity, thought, and professional background. In this video, learn more about how Darden has transformed some of the ways our students think about diversity.

I Am Diversity: My Darden PLAY VIDEO
3:01

I Am Diversity: My Darden

A core part of the Darden School's mission is to foster a diverse community that broadens understanding and elevates performance. Diversity comes in many forms, including race, ethnicity, thought, and professional background. In this video, Darden students discuss the contributions they made to Darden's diverse culture, as well as the lessons they will be taking with them.

Approaching Business Situations From a Nonprofit Lens PLAY VIDEO
3:02

Approaching Business Situations From a Nonprofit Lens

The Darden School has as a core part of its mission to foster a diverse community that broadens understanding and elevates performance. We believe diversity is not captured purely in numbers or visual manifestations. Diversity is a combination of backgrounds, ideas and perspectives all shaped by our own unique experiences. It is most elegantly captured in the individual stories that make up the deep, textured fabric of a community. We invite you to hear our stories through this video series.

Darden's Collaborative Community: A Chinese Student's Perspective PLAY VIDEO
4:31

Darden's Collaborative Community: A Chinese Student's Perspective

The Darden School has as a core part of its mission to foster a diverse community that broadens understanding and elevates performance. We believe diversity is not captured purely in numbers or visual manifestations. Diversity is a combination of backgrounds, ideas and perspectives all shaped by our own unique experiences. It is most elegantly captured in the individual stories that make up the deep, textured fabric of a community. We invite you to hear our stories through this video series.

Diversity at Darden PLAY VIDEO
1:45

Diversity at Darden

The Darden School has as a core part of its mission to foster a diverse community that broadens understanding and elevates performance. We believe diversity is not captured purely in numbers or visual manifestations. Diversity is a combination of backgrounds, ideas and perspectives all shaped by our own unique experiences. It is most elegantly captured in the individual stories that make up the deep, textured fabric of a community. We invite you to hear our stories through this video series. See these videos in a playlist on Darden's YouTube channel here http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBFE30AD3957E5C54.