Darden anticipates and embraces changing trends in information technology. The School builds cutting-edge technology into every classroom and learning experience.
Professors employ a wide array of technology-enhanced learning tools, such as interactive simulations, to engage students in real-world exercises. They also produce digital content to complement the curriculum, including multimedia case studies produced by Darden Media and published by Darden Business Publishing. To stay at the forefront of MBA teaching, we must be the best at teaching in a digital world.
The Darden Grounds include:
- 60 Learning Team Rooms. Learning teams are a critical part of a Darden education. Teams meet to discuss case studies and collaborate on team projects in conference rooms equipped with wide-screen plasma screens, ergonomic seating, white boards and powered tables.
- 7 Conference Rooms. Our conference rooms feature advanced technology and comfortable furnishings that are ideal for small seminars, workshops and other gatherings.
- 18 Classrooms. Our theater-seating classrooms feature current audiovisual technology, wireless hookups and comfortable seating.
- Innovation laboratory, or "i.Lab," a state-of-the-art learning environment that inspires a new approach to teaching innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Video Facilities. Our fully equipped production studio and video-conferencing platform incorporates the latest in digital technology.
View the map of Darden Grounds.