U.Pitch. C'ville Decides.
Join us for a Batten Institute and Tom Tom Founders Festival co-hosted, crowd-sourced pitch night for entrepreneurs of any kind − creative artists, innovators, amateurs, professionals and enthusiasts. The Batten Institute will award $10,000 in total to the competition’s top three winners, who will be selected by event attendees. The “U.Pitch. C’ville Decides.” competition winner will also receive the option to be admitted into the newly expanded i.Lab Incubator program. The application process for U.Pitch. C’ville Decides. will open 1 March and close 22 March (midnight).
In the MediaJoint Press Release
issued 31 Jan 2013"U.Va., Tom Tom Festival to Unveil Innovation Lab Expansion"
- NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA"U.Va. to Co-Host Competition at Tom Tom Fest"
- Newsplex/CBS19 Charlottesville, VA"U.Va., Tom Tom to co-sponsor entrepreneurial contest"
- Daily Progress
, Charlottesville, VA"Innovation Boom: Batten Institute gives local entrepreneurs a boost"
- The Hook
, Charlottesville, VA"U.Va. Innovation Lab Expanding Across Grounds and Beyond"
- UVa TodayFestival's Aim is to Encourage Innovation
- Virginia BusinessBeyer's Market: Innovation rules at Tom Tom
- The Hook
, Charlottesville, VAThe Next Silicon Valley? Small Town America
- Forbes.comDarden Business Incubator Casts a Wider Net
Physical address: 500 Nash Drive, Charlottesville, VA 22903