FREE Half-Day Workshop at Tysons Corner for
Anyone Charged with Leading Growth
Thursday, 20 September 2012
1700 Tysons Boulevard
The Physics of Business Growth
10:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Developing a Customer-Driven Organization
Darden faculty will share cutting-edge research and actionable strategies to:
• Achieve market-leading growth.
• Develop an aligned growth system.
• Create a diversified growth portfolio.
• Become a customer-driven organization.
Most organizations are anti-growth. Based on his revolutionary new book, The Physics of Business Growth: Mindsets, Systems and Processes
(co-written with Darden Professor Jeanne Liedtka, Stanford University Press, 2012), Darden Professor Ed Hess will present tools and processes to:
• Create minds prepared for growth.
• Create an internal aligned growth system.
• Identify growth opportunities.
• Launch growth experiments.
• Design and manage a diversified growth portfolio.
How do successful organizations cultivate a loyal client base, reducing the need to seek new customers? Darden Professor Raj Venkatesan will address:
• Growth by measuring and maximizing customer loyalty.
• Processes for co-creating value with customers.
• Strategies for moving customers along the loyalty ladder.
• Organizational incentives, structures and behaviors that foster a