Prepare to lead in any situation. Engage in an experiential learning process and problem-solving framework that includes in-class case analysis, team application and hands-on rowing. Participants will:
- Develop strong sustainable leadership and teambuilding capabilities.
- Experience the not-so-secret steps of taking a team to the highest level.
- Learn to harness individual and team strengths with the strengths of others across the enterprise.
- Understand the interaction between leadership and team performance.
Gain insight into:
- Build a culture that promotes change and growth.
- Help team members develop creative solutions and view workplace challenges as opportunities.
- Create a culture for paramount team functioning.
- Visualize and communicate goals.
- Generate commitment, loyalty and pride.
- Inspire teams using leadership secrets.
- Use collaboration and teamwork effectively.
- Examine leadership and team building.
- Realize how coaching works and builds teams.
- Understand methods of listening and offering feedback.
- Bridging differences in teams.
- Blend individual strengths into team high performance.