Servant Leadership is a deeply insightful, personal and intensive course for senior executives on a values-based leadership model leveraged by some of the most successful organizations today. During the one-week program held at the Darden School, participants:
- Explore, adopt and apply servant leadership principles in the context of their personal situations and workplaces - including learning how to create an environment that spurs excellence.
- Benefit from group sessions and individual coaching with three of Darden's top-ranked professors, with collective experience in leadership, strategy and ethics.
- Begin a process of deep, personal change that will transform their teams and ultimately drive greater organizational success.
"This program gives you the theories, knowledge and tools to help you invite, include and inspire your colleagues every day."
Director, Leadership & Professional Development
Pitney Bowes Inc.
"Servant leadership is about developing a bridge of language and actions to connect the gap between knowing and doing."
General Sales Manager
Sewell of Plano
"This course is a 'must attend' if you care about becoming a better leader."
Director, Training and Development, HQ
U. S. Army Training and Doctrine Command
Leaders and practicing senior managers who have the authority and inspiration to translate corporate strategy into effective operational performance and represent:
- Private and public companies
- Educational systems
- Health care systems
Program activities include:
- Relevant case studies of top-performing companies
- Integrated workshops for auditing your own organization and examining your existing attitudes, beliefs and behaviors
- Personal reflection on how each day's learning applies to you, resulting in the creation of leadership change plans
- Team experiences, including small team and group conversations
- One-on-one faculty coaching sessions and feedback
- Speakers and individual stories
- Day one kickoff reception and dinner
- Daily sessions + meals at the Darden School
- Evenings spent in group discussion and/or individual preparation
- Final day session + lunch