What practices and strategies could trigger growth in your organization? In this new program, you will learn new knowledge based on real-world research findings, which you can apply immediately to your business. You will learn to:
- Develop a mindset for growth.
- Create an internal, aligned growth system.
- Identify growth opportunities.
- Launch growth experiments.
- Create and manage a diversified growth portfolio.
- Design a growth portfolio.
- Use kinetic strategy tools for high-velocity changing environments.
- Sharpen your customer-value propositions.
- Create an internal growth system.
- Optimize your systems to sustain growth.
- Diagnose growth-system opportunities.
Growth Innovation and Leadership
- Generate growth ideas and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Design a learning launch to test, improve or abandon new ideas quickly and inexpensively.
- Understand leadership challenges in implementing new growth strategies.
"In a time when business books are attempting to provide the 'magic pill' to driving growth, Hess and Liedtka give us something much more insightful — the laws that govern it.The Physics of Business Growth will challenge assumptions, upend beliefs and, in the end, leave leaders better prepared to face tomorrow's uncertainty head-on."
-Andre Martin, Chief Learning Officer