Strategic Thinking and Action focuses on developing competitive responsiveness in a world of uncertainty and constant industry transformation. Throughout the program, you will examine how organizations manage growth and profit pressures, and how they handle the risk of being challenged or threatened by new competitors with evolving business models.
As a participant, you will:
- Explore contemporary strategic concepts and the foundations of breakthrough policies.
- Strengthen your understanding of the conceptual elements of strategy.
- Enhance your comprehension of the importance of strategic action in business.
Gain insight into:
- Analyze your industry and your competition in a global context.
- Benchmark successful firms and strategies.
- Envision alternative future scenarios for your organization.
- Develop corporate transformation and growth strategies.
- Evaluate your firm relative to new organizational models and online threats.
- Build organizational capabilities to achieve competitive advantages.
- Align capabilities for growth and sustainability.
- Create and capture value across the value chain.
- Create robust strategic thinking and planning processes.
- Gain organizational commitment to a strategy through compelling communication.