All cancellations and transfers must be received in writing. Submit your request via email to Nancy Stahon, Director of Finance (StahonN@darden.virginia.edu) with the name of the program, followed by "cancellation" or "transfer" request in the subject line, or mail to:
Director of Finance, Executive Education
Darden School of Business
University of Virginia
P.O. Box 7186
Charlottesville, VA 22906-7186
- Qualified substitutes for confirmed registrations can be accommodated prior to the program start date with written notice and will incur no fee for substitution.
- Cancellations made within 15-30 calendar days of the start date will incur a fee equal to 25% of the published tuition cost.
- Cancellations made within 14 calendar days of the start date will incur a fee equal to 50% of the published tuition.
- Withdrawals on or after the first day of a program are subject to forfeiture of the total tuition.
- All transfers made within 7-30 calendar days of the program start date will incur a $500 transfer fee.
- One transfer per registrant to a subsequent offering within 12 months is allowed.
- Transfer requests received less than 7 days before the start date will incur a fee equal to 25% of the published tuition.
- A transfer request followed by a subsequent cancellation will be subject to the applicable cancellation fees noted above.
The Executive Program (TEP) Cancellation/Transfer Policy