A candidate's suitability should be discussed with Nancy Stahon prior to internal company discussions and participants application.
- A company may request a reservation before nominating a specific applicant.
- Nomination of a participant must be originated by the participant’s organization.
- For additional application forms, contact Nancy Stahon, Director of Finance, at +1-434-982-2005.
- Completed applications will be handled on a "first come" basis. Enrollment is limited. Early application is encouraged.
- Online application.
Schedule & Cost
TEP runs from Sunday evening, 2 June to noon on Friday, 28 June 2013. Registration is from 3 p.m.–5 p.m. on Sunday, 2 June. The program will open with a reception, followed by dinner at the Abbott Center dining room. There will be no classes the weekend of 14–16 June. There is a half-day of classes on this Friday. A detailed schedule, listing the final class prior to that weekend and also noting when classes resume, will be given to participants upon arrival.
The cost of TEP is $43,000. This includes tuition, study materials, lodging, most meals and certificate of participation. The Guest Program participant's meals and the sharing of the TEP participant's accommodations are also included in this fee.
TEP Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- Cancellations after 12 April 2013, are subject to a $21,500 fee.
- Cancellations after 10 May 2013, are assessed the entire program fee. If necessary, the sponsoring company may, by agreement with the Director of Executive Education, substitute a replacement prior to 3 May, 2013.
- All transfers will incur a $6,450 transfer fee. One transfer per accepted applicant to the next subsequent offering is allowed. Transfer requests received less than 30 days before the start date will incur a $10,750 fee.
- A transfer request followed by a subsequent cancellation will be subject to the applicable cancellation fees noted above.
All cancellations and transfers must be received in writing. Submit your request via e-mail to Nancy Stahon, director of finance (StahonN@darden.virginia.edu), call +1-434-982-2005, or mail to:
Director of Finance, Executive Education
Darden School of Business
University of Virginia
P.O. Box 7186
Charlottesville, VA 22906-7186