A candidate's suitability should be discussed with Katie Wiesel prior to internal company discussions and participant's application.
A 25% deposit is required to secure your registration for the program. Please see the postponement and cancellation terms specific to The Executive Program.
- A company may request a reservation before nominating a specific applicant.
- Nomination of a participant must be originated by the participant’s organization.
- For additional application forms, contact Jennifer Hicks, director, at +1-434-924-4922.
- Completed applications will be handled on a "first come" basis. Enrollment is limited. Early application is encouraged.
- Online application.
Schedule & Cost
TEP runs from Sunday evening, 7 June to noon on Friday, 26 June 2015. Registration is from 3 p.m.–5 p.m. on Sunday, 7 June. The program will open with a reception, followed by dinner at the Abbott Center dining room. Classes and events on the final day will conclude by noon.
The cost of TEP is $29,500. This includes tuition, study materials, lodging, most meals and certificate of participation. The Guest Program participant's meals and the sharing of the TEP participant's accommodations are also included in this fee.
TEP Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- Cancellations after 10 April 2015 are subject to a $14,750 fee.
- Cancellations after 8 May 2015 are assessed the entire program fee. If necessary, the sponsoring company may, by agreement with the Director of Executive Education, substitute a replacement prior to 1 May 2015.
- All transfers will incur a $5,900 transfer fee. One transfer per accepted applicant to the next subsequent offering is allowed. Transfer requests received less than 30 days before the start date will incur a $8,850 fee.
- A transfer request followed by a subsequent cancellation will be subject to the applicable cancellation fees noted above.
All cancellations and transfers must be received in writing. Submit your request via e-mail to Jennifer Hicks, director, (HicksJ@darden.virginia.edu), call +1-434-924-3000, or mail to:
Darden Executive Education
Darden School of Business
University of Virginia
P.O. Box 7186
Charlottesville, VA 22906-7186