The Darden Career Development Center (CDC) provides you with lifelong career management skills and supports you in your search for a summer internship and full-time job.
Soon after you begin the MBA program, you will be matched with a functionally-aligned career advisor based on your career objectives, as well as a Second Year student career coach with experience in the area that you are planning to pursue. Darden is one of the few major graduate business schools to integrate career strategy and planning into its curriculum.
Learn more by visiting:
Beyond the two-year program, Darden’s Alumni Career Services provides quality career assistance to all Darden alumni throughout their lives, free of charge.
Career Development Facts
- Bloomberg Businessweek gave Darden's career services an A+ rating (2012).
- The average starting salary for the Class of 2013 was $111,171.
- The Economist ranked Darden No. 1 in diversity of recruiters, No. 4 in the student rating of alumni effectiveness, and No. 4 in the categories of "new career opportunities" and "personal development and educational experience" (2013).
- Poets & Quants ranked Darden's Career Development Center No. 4 in the United States (2012).
- Entrepreneur ranked Darden No. 5 for entrepreneurship (2013).
- Five years out of the program, the average salary is $178,000 (Forbes ranking survey).