Niigata, Japan: Exchange Program

International University of Japan (IUJ)

Welcome to Niigata, Japan, the location of our partner school International University of Japan, Graduate School of International Management. To learn more about IUJ, please view their Exchange Student Fact Sheet. If nominated to go on exchange to IUJ, you will need to complete IUJ's exchange application.

Required Student Visa

You will need a student visa given the length of your stay in Japan. For more information on how to obtain a student visa, visit the website of the Japanese Embassy in Washington, D.C.

To learn more about Japan, or to prepare for your visit, the following sites will be helpful:

CIA Fact Page: Japan
U.S. State Department, including Tips for Travelling Abroad and the Consular Information Sheet
Lonely Planet World Guide: Japan

top of page