Tokyo, Japan: Exchange Program

Japan Flag Border  Hitotsubashi University (ICS)

Welcome to Tokyo, Japan, the location of our partner school Hitotsubashi University.  To learn more about ICS, please view their Exchange Student Fact Sheet and their website for exchange students

Hitotsubashi School

Required Student Visa

You will need a student visa given the length of your stay in Japan.  For more information on how to obtain a student visa, visit the website of the Japanese Embassy in Washington, D.C.

To learn more about Japan, or to prepare for your visit, the following sites will be helpful:

CIA Fact Page: Japan
U.S. State Department, including Tips for Travelling Abroad and the Consular Information Sheet 
Lonely Planet World Guide: Japan

top of page