Life at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business is characterized by a high level of involvement in a wide variety of activities, both inside and outside of the classroom. There is a shared responsibility and understanding among students, faculty and staff for everyone to be engaged and to engage others in community and student life. Student self-governance is a hallmark of the University of Virginia and extends to the Honor Code, class and section leadership as well as all other clubs and activities.
We invite you to learn more about the many organizations, events and activities at Darden, in addition to the larger UVA and Charlottesville communities, by visiting the following links:
- Student Organizations — Darden has over 40 student clubs that range from career-focused organizations to community, social and outreach groups.
- Darden Community — Learn about the tight-knit community life at Darden. Information about partners and families, international student resources, affinity groups, women, LGBT and military students can be found here.
- Darden Grounds — Take a virtual tour, view photos or find directions to the School.
- Student Affairs — Get to know the Office of Student Affairs and the resources it provides.
- University of Virginia — Darden students benefit from UVA's vast research and historic resources and the opportunity to collaborate across disciplines.
- Charlottesville — Consistently ranked a top city in lifestyle, health and business rankings, Charlottesville offers the amenities of a large city while maintaining the charm of a small town.