Each year BBSF partners with many companies to co-create events that provide brand exposure to our sponsors through networking events, marketing collateral and other programs. BBSF is now accepting sponsorship applications for the following events:
- National Black MBA Association Conference - More than 30 BBSF members will be attending this year’s conference in Indianapolis is the capital of the US state of Indiana.
- Race for the Cure/BBSF Social – This event will benefit a local and/or national charity through solicitation of donations.
- Lessons in Leadership Speaker Series – A four-part speaker series featuring prominent business leaders from multiple industries who have a proven record of success. Prior speakers have often been members of sponsoring organizations.
- World of Opportunities – A community outreach program focused on introducing students to business and attendance at the Annual BBSF Conference.
- Black History Month Events – A series of programs and events celebrating Black Leaders in business, politics and society.
In addition to the above sponsorship opportunities, BBSF also has Official Club Sponsorship positions that will ultimately support many of the general activities and membership meetings hosted by BBSF. Academic and career advising sessions, general body meetings, workshops and leadership lunches are all included. Alumni Newsletters and Prospective Student Newsletters are also available for corporate partnerships. Corporate logos will be included on all materials used for sponsored events (both in print and on website).
Please contact Sober Pierre to request a sponsorship package for the 2012-2013 academic year.