Net Impact at Darden is part of the global Net Impact organization that is dedicated to using the power of business to positively impact social, environmental, and economic concerns across the world.
At Darden, I think you will find Net Impact to be:
- A great career guidance, resource, and networking club
- A resource for students broadly interested in sustainability, economic development, green energy, non-profit, and other non-traditional careers to narrow their focus
- A resource for students with a more traditional career focus but a broader management perspective that integrates a wider set of stakeholder interests to create value
- A social group that fosters long-term relationships among like-minded students
- A platform for discussion with experts from the faculty, alumni, and the greater Net Impact community
The 2013-14 Net Impact Leadership Team is thrilled about the upcoming year. We look forward to continuing the Net Impact at Darden tradition and building on the momentum of the last few years.
Darden MBA Class of 2014
President, Net Impact at Darden