An executive from the world’s largest e-retailer will visit the Darden School of Business next week to participate in the School’s Leadership Speaker Series.
Marc A. Onetto, senior vice president of worldwide operations for Amazon.Com, Inc., will address students, faculty, staff, and guests in Darden’s Abbott Auditorium at 1:30 p.m. on Monday, October 19, 2009. His presentation is open to the public.
Onetto leads the supply chain, warehousing, transportation and customer support operations of one of the world’s most well known online retailers. He joined Amazon in 2006 after serving as vice president for worldwide operations at Solectron Corporation, an electronics manufacturing and technology company. Before that, he worked at GE.
The event is free however a reservation is requested. Please contact email@example.com
The Leadership Speaker Series brings top executives from the world’s best organizations to the Darden School. Recent Leadership Speakers this semester have included:
• Paul Laudicina, managing officer and chairman of the board, AT Kearney,
• Mark Addicks, chief marketing officer, General Mills,
• Helmut Kaiser, global chief investment strategist, private wealth, Deutsche Bank,
• Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO of AT&T Mobility.
Upcoming Leadership Speakers include:
• Andris Cukurs, CEO, Suzlon Wind Energy Group on October 28, 2009,
• Shumeet Banerji, CEO, Booz & Company on December 1, 2009
Founded in 1955, the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business works to improve society by developing leaders in the world of practical affairs.
For questions or information: firstname.lastname@example.org