WHAT ARE DATA SCIENCE WORKSHOPS?
This series of hands-on workshops, built around real-world examples, introduce Darden students to an assortment of powerful tools, concepts, techniques, and practices that have emerged in recent years within the field of data science.
The workshops aim to achieve the following learning goals:
- Be a more engaged and effective consumer of data.
- Be familiar with some popular data science tools that Darden students/graduates can use to good effect in their internships/jobs.
- Better speak the language of technology and data for more fruitful collaborations with technologists and data scientists.
- Develop a keener understanding of the business threats and opportunities coming from emergent artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies.
WHO'S IT FOR? Current Darden students, Darden Partners, faculty and staff.
WHEN IS IT?
1. "The Dos and Don'ts of Visualizing Data" Monday, 7 December 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (EST)
2. "Business Intelligence Using Excel Power Query" Tuesday, 8 December 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (EST)
3. "Artificial Intelligence: From Intuition to Application" Monday, 14 December 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (EST)
WHERE IS IT? Virtual