The Venture Capital Learning Series (VC Fridays) features nine learning sessions for Darden students that are interested in enhancing their foundational knowledge of the VC industry and serves as a primer to course electives. Led by Les Alexander, John Glynn Endowed Professor of Practice in Business Administration, and presented by the Richard A. Mayo Center for Asset Management and the Batten Institute, this series includes classroom lectures, featured guest speakers and panel discussions.
This series is available to all current Darden students and is highly recommended for First Year students planning to pursue internship opportunities in venture.
Visit our internal VC at Darden page for more information and a link to register.
- Introduction to Darden Resources, VC Funds and the Private Capital Ecosystem
- Fundraising, Investment Strategy and Investment Criteria
- Pitchbook Training, Deal Sourcing, Analysis and Due Diligence
- Investment Securities, Cap Tables and Waterfalls
- Deal Structuring and Term Sheets
- Adding Value to Portfolio Companies, Exits and Measuring Value
- Job Search Tips With a Panel of Recent Graduates
Please direct any questions to [email protected].