What You'll Learn
- How data, analytics and technology are both disrupting and providing strategic opportunities for entire industries
- Frameworks for turning strategy into action powered by analytics and data science
- Ethical issues that arise from data-intensive activity
- Data visualization techniques and tools such as Tableau
- Data analysis using techniques such as regression and classification and tools including Excel, Python and Jupyter
- An introduction to machine learning
- An exploration of emerging and expanding technologies such as cloud, internet of things (IOT) and artificial intelligence, and new models such as edge, SAAS and platforms
- Big data technologies for analytics and operations, including traditional and new data management technologies such as data warehouses and data lakes
- Considerations for information and architecture security
I’m about two months into a new role, and I’m already having conversations with people about the systems and data governance. I’m excited to start applying my learnings from the program in a much more profound way.
Offered in a live-virtual format or in-person in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Who Should Attend
- Mid-to senior level leaders who drive strategy and partner with or manage those managing data
- Anyone who works with data and wants to connect it to the larger organizational perspective
- Roles include: C-Suite, Managing Director, Project Manager, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Analyst, IT, User Experience
* To accelerate collaboration, consider attending with a cross-functional team of strategic leaders, business analysts and IT managers from your organization.
Each program ranges from $2,999- $3,550 depending on the format. Register for all three in-person programs for the certificate bundle cost of $9,450.