Brand Style Guide
Darden Brand - Brand Essentials
Darden’s brand essentials offer the key distillations of Darden’s identity and points of differentiation, all of which reinforce the School’s mission and values.
A four-pillared philosophy guides our approach
- Our spontaneous yet deliberate learning experience cultivates confidence and resilience in the face of uncertainty.
- The collaborative, learner-centered culture fosters high intellectual and emotional engagement with faculty and peers.
- A dedication to honor, purpose and lifelong learning anchors Darden’s diverse and inclusive community.
- We are committed to inspire and shape modern business leadership worldwide through research, thought leadership and access to transformational learning solutions.
As Darden competes for the best students, faculty and staff worldwide, we must reinforce the School’s shared values by presenting a clear, consistent identity as powerful as the educational experience we deliver.
Desired Brand Perceptions
- Unparalleled Preparation for Leadership
- Purpose + Reward
- Global Thought Leadership
- Dynamic Global Network
- Prestigious Education
Darden, in 70 Words.
Use the following overview as boilerplate text for all press releases and pertinent communications to connect with the overall brand.
The University of Virginia Darden School of Business delivers the world’s best business education experience to prepare entrepreneurial, global and responsible leaders through its MBA, Ph.D. MSBA and Executive Education programs. Darden’s top-ranked faculty is renowned for teaching excellence and advances practical business knowledge through research. Darden was established in 1955 at the University of Virginia, a top public university founded by Thomas Jefferson in 1819 in Charlottesville, Virginia.