Corporate Aviation managers and executives deal with constant change on many levels due to updated regulations, new corporate procedures, personnel turnover, etc. Learn to identify the opportunities to initiate and lead successful change efforts within your organization by building a strong, fluid team whose members are able to adjust their own habits and behaviors while supporting the company's evolving needs.
For corporate aviation function managers and executives who want to enrich their ability to understand, plan and lead change, Leading Change in the Corporate Aviation Function will help you identify and understand the current change models in use, the sources for resistance to change and the phases of the change process. You'll put your knowledge and skills to the test in a day-long, intensive change management simulation that will uncover your assumptions about managing change and provide opportunities for improvement.
WHERE YOU'LL EXCEL
- Learn the principles of planning, organizing and implementing a successful change initiative.
- Gain deeper insight into your own change leadership skills.
- Anticipate hurdles to change and know how to overcome them.
- Learn how to build buy-in for a change strategy with your team/organization.
There are no prerequisites for participation. Advanced preparation includes:
- Pre-reading Case Studies
The selected case studies, assessments, and exercises will be sent prior to the program for all participants to read and prepare for discussion on the first day of the course.
- Current Models of Change
- Changing Individuals
- Building Flexible Teams
- Transforming Organizations
- Managing Organizational Change (Simulation)
- Planning Your Next Change Initiative
- How to Follow-Up
Impact & Outcomes
- The ability to identify the best opportunities to implement successful change strategies
- The stages necessary in a change process
- Preliminary plans for personal, team or organizational change
- Deeper understanding of how to translate your vision, mission and goals into action
- Significant progress toward becoming a "change master"
This program is designed for corporate aviation function executives, managers and site managers who are facing a changing environment and need to enhance their skills in anticipating, planning, organizing and leading change efforts and initiatives.
In order to be awarded full credit hours, you must be present for the entirety of the program.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Sponsorship
UVA Darden Executive Education offers continuing education credits as part of our commitment to encourage lifelong learning.
- Instructional Delivery: Group Live
- CPE Credits: 20.0
- Field of Study: Personal Development
- Program Level: Intermediate
Refund/Cancelation/Concern Resolution Policy:
All cancellations and transfers must be received in writing. Submit your request via email to Dard[email protected] with the name of the program, followed by "cancellation" or "transfer" in the subject line. Cancellation or transfer fees may apply. Visit our Registration & FAQ page for full details on transfers and cancellations.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, please contact us at 1-434-924-3000 or [email protected] to resolve your issue.
UVA Darden School Foundation - Executive Education is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Darden School of Business
100 Darden Blvd.
Materials and some meals are included in your tuition.
NBAA members receive a 10 percent tuition reduction.
By taking this course, you will earn one week of credit toward a Certificate in Management. Earn three additional credits to receive your certificate.