Corporate Aviation managers and executives deal with constant change on many levels due to updated regulations, new corporate procedures, personnel turnover, etc. Learn to identify the opportunities to initiate and lead successful change efforts within your organization by building a strong, fluid team whose members are able to adjust their own habits and behaviors while supporting the company's evolving needs.
For corporate aviation function managers and executives who want to enrich their ability to understand, plan and lead change, Leading Change in the Corporate Aviation Function will help you identify and understand the current change models in use, the sources for resistance to change and the phases of the change process. You'll put your knowledge and skills to the test in a day-long, intensive change management simulation that will uncover your assumptions about managing change and provide opportunities for improvement.
WHERE YOU'LL EXCEL
- Learn the principles of planning, organizing and implementing a successful change initiative.
- Gain deeper insight into your own change leadership skills.
- Anticipate hurdles to change and know how to overcome them.
- Learn how to build buy-in for a change strategy with your team/organization.
- Current Models of Change
- Changing Individuals
- Building Flexible Teams
- Transforming Organizations
- Managing Organizational Change (Simulation)
- Planning Your Next Change Initiative
- How to Follow-Up
Impact & Outcomes
- The ability to identify the best opportunities to implement successful change strategies
- The stages necessary in a change process
- Preliminary plans for personal, team or organizational change
- Deeper understanding of how to translate your vision, mission and goals into action
- Significant progress toward becoming a "change master"
This program is designed for corporate aviation function executives, managers and site managers who are facing a changing environment and need to enhance their skills in anticipating, planning, organizing and leading change efforts and initiatives.
Darden School of Business
100 Darden Blvd.
Materials and some meals are included in your tuition.
NBAA members receive a 10 percent tuition reduction.
By taking this course, you will earn one week of credit toward a Certificate in Management. Earn three additional credits to receive your certificate.