Discover what motivates your organization's internal and external stakeholders to build trust, promote positive engagement, gain support for new ideas and ultimately drive long-term success and growth.
Successful leaders understand how critical the power of influence is to the ability to create value for their stakeholders. This online program guides leaders through the process of understanding the perspectives of their various stakeholder groups and engaging with them to achieve common goals. Learn to deliver a powerful vision, orchestrate complex change or gain support for a key innovation by developing your competence in stakeholder engagement, influence, strategic engagement and negotiation.
- Build empathy by identifying what matters to each stakeholder group
- Learn how to better engage with your key stakeholders
- Align purpose and address conflicts within groups
- Appeal to and leverage different stakeholder perspectives to develop more effective solutions
- Develop a negotiation style and approach that opens communication and builds trust between parties, making it possible to create mutual value in the final agreement
Collaboration and Influence is a self-paced, online program conducted over the course of 5 weeks. There are five modules, which each contain:
- Videos covering important concepts
- Learning Surveys to benchmark your pre-program knowledge and track your progress throughout the program
- Assignments that give you a chance to learn by doing
- Toolkits that provide you with strategies for taking these skills back to the real world
Who Should Take This Program?
Leaders and team members who need to:
- Communicate a vision and gather support for it
- Motivate teams to do accomplish goals
- Manage the risks of diverse stakeholders failing to achieve alignment on key projects
- Become more influential inside and outside their organization
- Efficiently and effectively navigate daily interactions with peers, teams and other stakeholders
How do I register?
You can register for this program by completing a registration form linked from the “Register now” button on this page. Payment is due upon registration. We accept payment online from American Express, MasterCard and Visa. You'll receive a confirmation email after we receive your registration.
Do you offer group discounts?
Yes, we do. Our participants report that they learn and sustain change better when enrolling in a Darden course with others from their organizations. We support team learning with a 10% tuition reduction for groups of ten (10) or more. Submit your request for group pricing through the inquiry form on this page.