Formerly known as the Management Development Program, Innovative Management in the Digital Age will help you gain an enterprise perspective to make more informed, strategic decisions for driving organizational growth and transformation.
- Prepare for executive leadership by broadening your understanding of how all aspects of your organization can work together.
- Manage and leverage disruption while leading digital transformation within your organization.
- Build a portfolio of proven strategies to grow profits, improve efficiency, inspire employees and promote collaboration between teams.
- Discover the connection between wellness, energy management and performance, and learn how be your best self.
- Embrace the many interconnected roles you play as a Modern Global Leader, and how each is critical to your success.
Features both digital and in-person sessions
Innovative Management in the Digital Age is designed for high-potential, experienced managers who demonstrate the capability to lead at the highest levels. Virtual and in-person modules, a digital transformation project and a cross-functional, enterprise perspective of management make this a powerful next step in your leadership development. It's a six-month, integrated learning experience carefully engineered to create an immediate impact.
Be Prepared To...
- Deepen expertise in accounting, finance, operations, strategy and marketing.
- Learn to formulate strategies to manage the most complex challenges facing businesses today, including organizational change, a fluctuating global economy, digital disruptors such as fintech and blockchain and competition from established and emerging players.
- Get a personalized leadership assessment and mind/body wellness profile that will reveal the character strengths and lifestyle habits that will help you achieve and sustain peak performance.
- Participate in optional daily wellness activities to kickstart your lifestyle changes.
- Explore challenges and best practices with your network of peers, and identify opportunities to apply them to your own organization.
UPCOMING PROGRAM DATES:
1 December 2019-6 MARCH 2020
- 8 Sept–15 Nov 2019 - Virtual Module (Optional)
- 1–6 Dec 2019 - In-Person Immersion
- 7 Dec 2019–28 Feb 2020 - Virtual Module
- 1–6 Mar 2020 - In-Person Immersion
Opening Session- meet your faculty and cohort, get an overview of the program structure and dive right in to begin applying new concepts
Outcomes & Impact
- Develop a 360° view of your organization, gauging impact of external forces in achieving business objectives.
- Lead, innovate and navigate through ambiguity, considering impact to the entire organization.
- Leverage digital technology and data analytics to improve processes, creating greater value through innovative thinking and actions.
- Understand the interconnection between strategy and financial performance, examining how and why key metrics link to organizational strategy.
- Identify and seize strategic opportunities to drive change and growth.
- Effectively engage with and influence stakeholders to create alignment around new strategic initiatives.
- Cultivate a high-performance culture within your organization.
- Supercharge your personal and professional development in tandem with that of your organization.
If you complete all of the digital and in-person modules for the Innovative Management in the Digital Age program, you will earn the full four credits to receive a Certificate in Management.
This program is designed for mid- to senior-level managers who are undertaking more cross-functional leadership roles at the executive level.
Wellness Program Coordinator, Darden School , Health Risk Reduction Services Coordinator, UVA Health System
The In-Person Immersions will be hosted at Darden Grounds in Charlottesville and the Washington, D.C., area, with one week held at each location. The virtual modules will be hosted through synchronous and asynchronous sessions online.