What You'll Learn
- Use various analyses to guide decision making
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to scale an organization
- Assess the impact of a potential merger and acquisition
- Discover how to enter new markets
- Learn how businesses compete across industries
- Discover how, where, and when to enter foreign markets
Who Should Attend
- Executives and managers looking for a refresher to help tackle strategic challenges
- Emerging leaders looking to improve their ability to understand strategy and position themselves for advancement
Continuing Education Credit
6 CEUs: Equivalent to 60 hours of contact work.
The strategist’s challenge is to simultaneously manage three critical factors: values, opportunities and capabilities. In order to devise and execute a successful strategy, you need to analyze each of these factors to understand how your organization can create and sustain value.
Request More Information
If you're ready to start your certificate journey or have questions, submit the below form or email us directly. A Lifelong Learning director will follow-up with you to help you select a start date and complete your registration.