Delve into the best theories and methods for growing and building your firm’s value while bypassing the most common scaling mistakes made in business.
We are committed to providing rich, accessible learning opportunities to pursue your lifelong learning and career goals during this challenging time — and always. To encourage online learning and ongoing development, we’re offering the first session of this course at a special introductory price of $495. Register for the 27 July–6 September 2020 session to receive this price.
This course is part of the three-course series to earn your Strategy Essentials Specialization.
Led by strategy thought leaders Jared Harris and Michael Lenox, this six-week online course explores ways to leverage the most effective methods and theories for strategically building your firm’s value and avoiding common growth pitfalls.
Gain the tools you need to analyze, evaluate and recommend specific actions your organization can take to grow their value, whether by scaling existing markets, entering established markets or creating new markets through innovation and acquisitions. You’ll uncover unique perspectives through analysis, forum discussions and peer review as you apply these concepts to industry leaders like JetBlue, Starbucks, Intel Corporate Venturing and Tata Motors.
- Strategic Dynamics
- Growth Strategies
- Market Entry
- Innovation, Acquisitions
Impact & Outcomes
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to scale an organization
- Assess the impact of a potential merger and acquisition and learn to avoid the common pitfalls of this type of growth
- Discover how to enter new markets and apply game theory to analyze, assess and respond to competitors
- Unlock the keys to innovation — explore ways to build an innovative capability, add value from innovation and determine an innovation strategy
- Executives and managers looking for a refresher to help tackle strategic challenges at their organizations
- Emerging leaders looking to improve their ability to articulate and understand strategy and position themselves for advancement
How do I register?
You can register for this program by completing a registration form linked from the “Register now” button on this page. Payment is due upon registration. We accept payment online from American Express, MasterCard and Visa. You'll receive a confirmation email after we receive your registration.
Do you offer group discounts?
Yes, we do. Our participants report that they learn and sustain change better when enrolling in a Darden course with others from their organizations. We support team learning with a 10% tuition reduction for groups of ten (10) or more. Submit your request for group pricing through the inquiry form on this page.