While COVID has accelerated the pace of digital transformation, increasing technological advancement and industry disruption has made it critical for businesses to operate and compete in a digital environment. This program provides tools and insights on how to harness digital technologies to transform your people and infrastructure to stay ahead of change, remain competitive and prepare for the digital future.
This program is hosted entirely online, with live faculty sessions from 4-5:30pm EST on 20 May, 3 June, and 17 June.
Darden’s world-renowned faculty provide a critical overview of digital transformation and will help you learn how to lead transformation the right way. Gain a better understanding of the evolving digital environment, the technologies required to drive strategy and growth in the digital age, and how transformation impacts every facet and function of your business. This accessible, affordable program is a timely investment to help your business respond to today’s challenges and be ready for tomorrow’s.
- The Digital Revolution
- The Economics of Digital Disruption
- The Path to Digitization
- Digital Infrastructure
- Digital Technologies
- Digital Business Functions
Mid to senior-level business leaders who need to help drive transformation within their organizations, including operations managers and executives, network and cyber/information security engineers, financial managers, project managers, and human resources managers.
Impact & Outcomes
- Harness emerging technologies and analytics to create competitive advantage.
- Navigate the underlying drivers and economics of innovation and technological change to manage transformation.
- Leverage data analytics to improve judgement, create value, leverage ecosystems, build agility, and drive growth.
- Build a core digital infrastructure to store, protect, analyze and interpret data.
- Explore how digital infrastructure and technologies can transform all of the functions across your organization.