Develop the long-range vision to navigate through a turbulent world.
- Lead your teammates to discover the roles best suited — not only for your organization's bottom-line performance — but also for their own aspirations.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate waste, improve efficiency and thrive even in the most challenging conditions.
- Return to work with a concrete plan to motivate your team to succeed by embracing creativity and innovation.
All organizations need to align their people, processes and performance standards to work efficiently towards the same goals. This is crucial as enterprises become more complex and diversify into multiple lines of business.
- Identify an opportunity to improve performance in your own organization.
- Embark on coursework designed by our faculty to address these challenges specific to your cohort.
- Examine the use, and misuse, of particular business resources, and how these can help or hinder your ability to meet those challenges in the real-world.
- Explore strategies in lean thinking and integrating disciplines.
- Discover cost-effective incentives to outpace your competition.
There are no prerequisites for participation. Advanced preparation includes case study readings. The selected case studies will be sent prior to the program for all participants to read and prepare for discussion on the first day of the course.
Outcomes & Impact
- Review your internal processes to reallocate your resources more efficiently along the operational chain.
- Improve employee engagement, creativity and commitment to a shared vision.
- Establish a process to lead employees and procedures towards a more clearly defined goal of customer satisfaction.
This program is designed for managers responsible for improving operations and processes. It will be especially valuable for employee engagement managers and HR.
In order to be awarded full credit hours, you must be present for the entirety of the program.
Jack S. Goodwin
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Sponsorship
UVA Darden Executive Education offers continuing education credits as part of our commitment to encourage lifelong learning.
- Instructional Delivery: Group Live
- CPE Credits: 32.0
- Field of Study: Personal Development
- Program Level: Beginner
Refund/Cancelation/Concern Resolution Policy:
All cancellations and transfers must be received in writing. Submit your request via email to [email protected] with the name of the program, followed by "cancellation" or "transfer" in the subject line. Cancellation or transfer fees may apply. Visit our Registration & FAQ page for full details on transfers and cancellations.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, please contact us at 1-434-924-3000 or [email protected] to resolve your issue.
UVA Darden School Foundation - Executive Education is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Darden School of Business
100 Darden Blvd.
Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
Materials and some meals are included in your program fee.
Lodging is provided for participants at the Darden Inn on our Grounds. Materials and some meals are also included in your program fee.