Year after year, Darden alumni say that the most important classes they refer to in their day-to-day work are from the leadership and organizational behavior area.
Motivating and working well with others are key success factors for all business leaders and can be learned through both required and elective leadership and organizational behavior courses.
- Bargaining and Negotiating
- Defining Moments
- Human Capital Consulting
- Leadership and Diversity through Literature
- Leadership Coaching
- Leadership, Diversity, and Leveraging Difference
- Leadership Learning Lab
- Leadership, Values, and Ethics
- Leading Strategic Change
- Leading Teams
- Leading with Influence
- Managerial Psychology
- Paths to Power
- The Spirit of the New Workplace
Please note: courses are subject to change each year. Consult the course directory for the most up-to-date course offerings.