Tuition & Financial Aid
MBA - Tuition and Financial Aid - Scholarships
Darden strives to be among the world's most accessible business schools. Scholarships for talented students from all parts of the globe and walks of life help Darden create an inclusive and diverse community that is critical to the School’s mission.
Over the past five years, the number and range of scholarships Darden offers have risen significantly as a priority of Darden’s capital campaign Powered by Purpose.
- 100 percent of full-time MBA students receive a scholarship for a global course: In 2018, the new Batten Foundation Darden Worldwide Scholarship program set Darden apart by funding a scholarship to cover the program fee for every full-time MBA student to attend a global course.
- The Darden Distinguished Scholars Program, launched in 2020, presents two types of prestigious scholarships:
- Competitive scholarships that recognize leadership talent and high promise in various areas and require a supplemental application process
- Merit scholarships, including an extensive portfolio of highly selective scholarships awarded based on a student's application for admission to the School
- A new, need-based scholarship program, AccessDarden, awards need-based grants to qualified applicants.
We invite you to explore below the School's growing portfolio of scholarship opportunities.