What Are You Passionate About?
The Darden School’s numerous student organizations work together to provide a complete and well-rounded experience to Darden students. They enhance and integrate students’ academic, social, cultural and professional lives by:
- Providing career support and preparation
- Organizing social, cultural and academic events
- Liaising with the professional and alumni communities
- Promoting dialogue and learning through speakers and conferences
- Interacting with and supporting the local Charlottesville community
- Applying leadership lessons and concepts outside of the classroom
Darden student organizations are exclusively student-run. They are supported and encouraged by the Office of Student Affairs and the Club Prize for Excellence.
The officers of these organizations welcome your questions.
Darden Catholic Student Association
Darden also has several student advisory groups which provide a forum for dialogue, feedback and proactive initiative to improve the student experience at Darden.
- Career Development Center International Student Advisory Group (CIAG)
- Darden Student Technology Advisory Board (DSTAB)
- Darden Student Advisory Group (DSAG)
- International Student Advisory Group (ISAG)
- MBA Program Advisory Committee
- Student Affairs Advisory Group (SAAG)
- Darden Resilience Committee
Although these organizations have members who are UVA students and may have University employees associated or engaged in their activities and affairs, the organizations are not parts of or agencies of the University. Each is a separate and independent organization which is responsible for and manages its own activities and affairs. The University does not direct, supervise or control the organizations and is not responsible for the organizations' contracts, acts or omissions.