Our beer industry club offers a first-of-its-kind immersion in the business of beer, facilitating hands-on brew days and introducing members to guest speakers from local, national, and international breweries. Whether you’re looking for connections in the industry or you just want to know more about what’s in your pint glass, we offer real-world lessons in operations, marketing, entrepreneurship, and more, not to mention hops, malts, and the brewing process.
Darden School of Brew was selected as the 2019 recipient of the Darden Club Prize for Excellence Award!
During the school year, you can often find our student-brewed beer on tap at Three Notch’d Craft Kitchen & Brewery.
- President: Stephen Frankiewicz
- Head Brewer: John Morris
- VP Events: Jennifer Yang
- VP Communications: Greg Waldrip
- VP Finance: Joseph Ciborowski
- VP Marketing: Kyle Shoebotham
- VP Community Engagement: Hannah Wilson
- VP Industry Education: Bilwa Khekale