The coronavirus pandemic has fundamentally shifted the world of work. Now, you and your organization need new strategies and skills to lead through today’s uncertainty while preparing for tomorrow’s disruption. Darden Executive Education has created a new suite of virtual programs to help you and your organization meet these new challenges and maintain competitive advantage just when you need them most.
Our expanded virtual portfolio includes several of our top programs, as well as new content specifically geared towards helping your organization confront crisis and disruption. Here’s what to expect with our new virtual offerings:
- Live sessions with Darden faculty, complemented by on-demand work and individual and team projects
- Special pricing to encourage and support lifelong learning no matter where you are
- Virtual programs count toward your Certificate in Leadership or Management
- The same rigor, faculty engagement and immersive experience that you get with our in-person programs
Explore our upcoming new virtual programs and additional online courses, intended to help you and your organization lead through uncertainty and continue to be successful in the future.
Download the full fall program schedule here.
Live Virtual Programs
- Communication Strategies to Manage Crisis, Disruption and Transformation
- Transforming Business Processes
- Leading Mindfully: Leading Through Crisis
- Leading Virtual Teams Through Disruption
- Leading With Humanity: New Skills for the Digital Age
- Managing Individual and Organizational Change
- Negotiating Success: A Learning Laboratory
- Strategic Data Analytics for Competitive Advantage
- The Women’s Leadership Program
We’re also offering several programs in-person at our locations in Charlottesville and the Washington, D.C. metro area, which will be held in accordance with state and federal guidelines for safe gathering.
Pursue Your Goals
There is no playbook for the unprecedented, and these complex times call for flexible learning solutions to effectively position organizations to thrive in the face of disruption.
How do organizations, employees and leaders function in a world in which operations must continue but face-to-face may be impossible? Check out a selection of articles and insights from some of the Darden faculty leading in our virtual programs.
Darden Executive Education is provided by the University of Virginia
Darden School Foundation.