Where Tradition Meets Innovation
In this course, students will explore:
- How Japanese business competes globally
- The cultural underpinnings of Japanese innovation and quality assurance
- Japanese perspectives on business and leadership
- The future role of Japan both economically and globally
- Lessons learned from the contrasts and contradictions we encounter
- Their global leadership development plans
Program Dates, 16–24 May 2020
What Have Past Participants Said About This Program?
"I had a sense that the trip would be wonderful, but the variety of experiences along with the balance of free / scheduled time allowed me to make the most of my experience even more than I had expected. "
"It was amazing to see how different businesses operate in a completely different culture from ours. I had heard there is nothing else like it in the world, and I can see why."