Global Immersion Courses
MBA - Global Immersion Courses - Brazil
Technology and Sustainability in Business
Technology & Sustainability in Business
In this course, students will explore...
- How companies collaborate to foster sustainable businesses in the region and support local entrepreneurship and innovation.
- The relationship between the Brazilian economy and public policy.
- How businesses work with the government and NGOs to leverage the demand for socio-biodiversity.
- How global multinationals and local businesses leverage technology to react to the changing needs of the Brazilian consumer.
- How the agriculture sector and retailers contribute to the Brazilian economy and the latest technology and sustainable business practices.
Faculty Lead, Raj Venkatesan and Leandro Guissoni
What Have Past Participants Said About This Program?
"This was eye opening in many ways and a lot of what I was able to learn through this experience would not have been achieved through a standard case o reading about it."
Check out this blog post by Ameya Bhattacharya (Class of 2020) about her experience on the Brazil Darden Worldwide Course
Learn more about what Darden is doing in Latin America.
Courses currently listed are a sample of previous global immersion courses. Future global programs will be announced at a later date.